The first trimester can be pretty rough – which is why we’ve created a first trimester gift box to help mama survive! We’ve got Preggie Pop Drops, an anti-nausea band, and Fizzelixir to tame morning sickness, an energizing bath bomb to help with that first trimester fatigue, a sassy water bottle to keep you hydrated, and belly stickers to help you remember that this truly is an exciting time and document that bump growth! We know mamas need a little extra love at the beginning, and this is her survival box!
- BumpLife “Feelin’ Fly as a Mother” Water Bottle: BPA free, this water bottle is designed with a flip straw top to avoid spills and make drinking easier!
- No Mo Nausea Band : This band uses acupuncture and aromatherapy in a power packed punch to knock out nausea and morning sickness.
- Glow 9 Organics Energize Bath Bomb : A refreshing mixture of lemon, white grapefruit, and orange organic essential oils will wake you up better than any cup of coffee!
- Pearhead Mommy Belly Stickers : These adorable belly stickers are decorated with fruits and veggies to showcase how big baby is getting!
- Preggie Pop Drops: This is a mama favorite! These candies are flavored with essential oils and designed to kick morning sickness in the butt!
- Sparkling Mama Fizzelixir : Fizzelixir is made with lemon and ginger extracts, Magnesium, and B6 to soothe that nausea and get you back on your feet!